Cape Cod Waterfront Properties
If you’ve been putting off buying a house, you might want to consider this list of the top five reasons to become a homeowner sooner rather than later. This list from Wallet Pop is about why your life would be improved if you were a homeowner.
1. Be your own landlord. One of the most frustrating things about renting is that you can’t personalize your space. If you want to paint, use wallpaper, or hang your own ceiling fan, you’d have to be the property owner.
2. Use your money towards an investment. A home is a long-term investment, and all of your payments are actually building equity for your future. Rental payments go straight to your landlord or management company.
3. Mortgage interest rates are historically low. Now is the time to take advantage of extremely low interest rates.
4. Contribute to local schools. Being a homeowner means paying property taxes, which go towards your local schools. What a great way to help the community.
5. Good neighborhoods, more space. If you buy a home, you can choose from a variety of neighborhoods and can look at much larger spaces for your money.
Check out Move.com’s resources for first-time home buyers for more information, and let us know your top five reasons to buy!
Leave a Reply.
Stay up to date on Cape Cod Real Estate! Land for Sale, Water Front Properties & more!
Register now for free email updates of new listings matching your home search.
Rental Home Insurance
Rental Condo Insurance
Personal Umbrella Policy
Off Road Vehicles
Motor Home Insurance
Mobile Home Insurance
Travel Trailer Insurance
Boat & Yacht Insurance
Jet Ski Insurance
Arthur D. Calfee Insurance Agency, Inc. is proudly serving primary home, vacation home, auto, collector car, business, general liability, property, professional liability, contractor's liability, worker's comp, key man, whole life, term life, group or personal disability, & long-term care insurance policies to patrons in the following Cape Cod, Massachusetts towns, communities and villages: Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Buzzards Bay, Centerville, Chatham, Cotuit, Craigville, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth, Hatchville, Harwich, Hyannis, Hyannisport, Marstons Mills, Mashpee, Orleans, Osterville, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro, Wellfleet, Woods Hole, Yarmouth, and Yarmouthport.