- New to Arbella? You may be able to save 7%. If you qualify, our Arbella Advantage discount will give you additional savings.
- Student away? That's 10 percent less you pay! You can cut costs on certain coverages when a household driver with less than 6 years driving experience resides at a college or another accredited educational institution more than 100 miles from where the car is garaged.
- Energy-saving hybrids or electrics save 10 percent. If you have a hybrid that runs on two or more power sources or an electric-only vehicle, you can drive down costs for certain coverages.
- Multiple vehicles save 5 percent. Lower your premium 5 percent on certain coverages when you insure more than one auto with Arbella. Insure more than one auto on the same policy and you may save an additional 2 percent on certain coverages - and get the ease of one invoice!
- Account Credit discount earns up to 10 percent off. Now you may be eligible for savings up to 10 percent off your total premium if you have other personal insurance with Arbella and 5 percent if your personal insurance is with another approved company.
- Renew and save with our auto loyalty discount. You may be eligible to earn an additional discount off your total auto insurance premium every year you renew with Arbella.
- Advanced Driver Training earns 5 percent off. New and inexperienced drivers successfully completing both the basic driver training course and the In Control Advanced Driver Training Program, the Driven School of Advanced Driver Training Program or the Stevens Advanced Driver Training Program gain life-saving skills on the road - and a 5 percent discount off certain coverages on their yearly auto insurance premium.
To find out more about In Control, visit their Web site at www.incontroladt.com or call 1-888-301-Safe (7233).
To find out more about Stevens Advanced Driver Training, visit their Web site at www.skidschool.us or call 603-296-4094.
To find out more about Driven School of Advanced Driver Training, visit their Web site at www.driversafetytrainingschool.com or call 413-667-4365.
- Anti-theft devices save up to 36 percent. Arbella will discount your auto comprehensive coverage insurance premium as much as 36 percent, depending on the anti-theft device in place.
- Passive restraints cut costs. If your car is equipped with an air bag or automatic seat belts, you can pay less on your Arbella auto insurance.
- If you drive less, pay less. We have expanded our low mileage discount by adding an additional category to allow more drivers to qualify for a discount. Now with Arbella's Annual Mileage Discount, you may be eligible to save on certain coverages if your annual mileage is less than 10,000 miles a year.
Ways to Save on Personal Automobile Insurance
Safety Insurance has partnered with Safe Roads Alliance and Travelers Marketing to develop the first "The Parent's Supervised Driving Guide". The guide provides detailed instruction for parents in helping them teach their teens how to drive. This guide will be provided to all operators at the time they receive their learners permit. It is distributed at all Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicle locations.
Safety Insurance is proud to sponsor this official Guide, and hopes that it will make the driving experience a safer one for both you and your teen driver.